This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000.00 per annum|
One of the UK's most established and leading property management practices are now looking for an experienced Valuation Surveyor to join and become a senior member of their valuations team. Based in Birmingham, the successful surveyor will be part of a very successful team who offer their valuation services for all their high profile owners, occupiers, financial institutions, investors and developers.
This role will have a particular focus on bank lending so previous experience would be ideal however other experiences will be considered.
Very exciting position as their valuations team are only looking to grow further in their 5 year plan which credits the practices success within the property market.
Requirement & Duties:
- To deal with a range of professional surveying work in valuations, development site appraisals, rent reviews, lease renewals, other landlord and tenant matters
- Developing relationships with new and potential clients whilst representing yourself on behalf of the practice
- Efficient in Microsoft packages and other IT devices/packages
- Be able work solely or part of a vibrant team offering assistance/advice to the junior staff
- MRICS Qualified and RICS registered in valuations ideally or working towards such qualifications
- Offer services in loan securities, company accounts, taxation, charities, acquisitions, disposals, compulsory purchase & compensation disputes and Funds
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.