This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Building Surveying|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000.00 per annum|
An independent property and building surveying practice is interested in speaking to recently qualified to senior building surveyors to join their small but very competent and established team in Chester.
Fantastic opportunity for any building surveyor wanting to join a close bonded team who work in such a way which highly complements all surveyors to be successful. They already have a number of private developers and public local authorities on board whilst they are always looking into expanding into new sectors.
Current projects include high valued car showrooms, grade 2 listed office buildings, schools/colleges and residential schemes mostly covering the North West with a particular emphasis on the Cheshire and North Wales area.
Ideally, this role would be for someone already comfortable in offering professional surveying services in defect analysis, landlord & tenant advice, dilapidation reporting and handling party wall disputes. All levels will be considered for this role however having previous consultancy experience is a must due to the fast paced environment this practice operate at.
- Undertaking building surveys, site inspections and measured surveys
- Drafting plans/sections/elevations on computer aided design software
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects
- MRICS qualified or already working towards such qualification
- Delivery of contract administration services
- Offer a high standard of professional services (dilaps, party wall disputes, defect analysis etc)
- Offer business development involvement (long-term goal)
- Be personable and presentable at all times
- Offer support to the team and support to other surveyors within the Consultancy
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.