This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||South East, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Mechanical & Electrical|
|Salary||£24000 - £35000 per annum|
Mechanical Design Engineer - HVAC
£24,000 - £35,000
Job Ref: 14688
Would you like to be part of an ambitious and aspiring team? Would you like to work with people who will recognise your ideas, drive and creativity?
An enthusiastic Mechanical Design Engineer is needed for a consultancy in Bristol. You will be part of an established team of 15 working on several excited projects such as Bristol Airport, Student Accommodation and more. We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer (All levels) with a background in Building Services, who has an eagerness to learn and an industrious attitude.
The right candidate will be a key member of the mechanical team, by assisting with planning and co-ordinating projects from conception to completion. In turn you will be rewarded with great support from above and encouragement to reach your career goals. They offer fantastic training internal & external throughout you career and there is room for progression in the pipeline. They provide a relaxed work environment and encouragement you to express your ideas.
You will need:
- Relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- Solid technical knowledge or willingness to learn.
- Background in Building Services is desirable.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and thermal modelling software is desirable.
- Ability to communicate well with the team.
- Ability to manage various workloads and work to time limits.
- Passion for building services engineering and desire to be successful.
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Monika Brough at Calibre Search for further information on 01217960117.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.