This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Stoke on Trent|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Quantity Surveying|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000.00 per annum|
An independent project & programme management consultancy are now keen to speak with intermediate to recently qualified Quantity Surveyors to join their growing office in Stoke-On-Trent.
Whilst this practice have a number of projects on the go in most sectors, this particular role will have a main focus within the healthcare and affordable housing sector worth up £20 million plus offering excellent exposure to part of such big schemes to develop as a surveyor in the long run.
Previous experience in these sectors would be ideal however this client is more focussed on brining the right personality to the team so other experiences will be considered to an extent.
Fantastic opportunity to join a practice that offer a competitive package and also the support and flexibility needed to succeed within a vibrant team and reward and recognise those for headwork.
- Have strong communication (both written and verbal) skills and an interpersonal style that enables you to flourish in a direct client facing role
- Be able to chair meetings and have the leadership skills needed to lead a project team, which may sometimes include managing conflict and resolving complex issues
- Have exceptional planning and organisation skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple demands
- Be able to work independently, make sensible judgments and decisions, and take responsibility for doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- To assist in the management of the delivery of all pre & post contract services, comprising dealing with cost variances and associated change control processes, conducting valuation processes, carrying out cost checks, producing regular cost reports, negotiating and agreeing final accounts.
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.