This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Building Surveying|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000.00 per annum|
Very independent Chartered Building Surveying practice are interested in speaking to Building Surveyors to help grow their Liverpool team.
With their recent success, they now have a strong team of 6 and are going from strength to strength within the industry. Such work includes a good mixture of private and public schemes such as Liverpool John Moores University, high end retail fit outs and commercial office refurbs across the North West as well as winning work across London.
Those with/close to MRICS qualification would be preferred due to the nature of the work at hand. Perfect role for anyone who wishes to challenge themselves in helping drive the business forward and the chance to become a key and influential member within the team.
* Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types
* Carry out building and measured surveys
* Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
* Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
* Analyse and report on building defects
* Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
* Prepare schedules of dilapidations
* Supervision of building work on site
* MRICS qualified
* Previous experience working within a Consultancy environment
* Commercially focused
* Offer Client facing skills to prestigious clients
* Analytical mind and presentable
* Personable and able to work within a team and work solely when needed
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.