|Area||South WestSouth central|
|Sector||HVAC, Refrigeration, BM - Electrical|
|Salary||£30000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + van, ot + pension|
Are you an experienced M&E Engineer looking for a new position with a company that offer a great package and further development? If so, please read on...........
An excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled M&E Engineer with Air conditioning experience has arisen to join one of the country's leading FM companies based around the Southampton/Bournemouth area.
The role will involve the following:
- To undertake all M&E reactive and planned maintenance tasks allocated and completed to an agreed standard
- Be available when on call to ensure effective response & resolution to satisfy customer needs and escalating where appropriate - this is currently 1 in 4 weeks.
- To sponsor and complete M&E surveys and technical reports as necessary and to cascade all key data to relevant personnel throughout field operations
- You are what the client sees first; make a good impression (ensure you comply with dress code and maintain your vehicle in good condition)
- Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards, achievement of first fix and equipment uptime
- Ensure parts and materials are ordered in a timely manner through company processes
- To work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Planning and Dispatch team
- Able to effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary
- To provide M&E technical support as required, e.g. advice regarding major operational issues
- To attend training courses as and when necessary to ensure personal management and keep your technical knowledge up to date
Recognised Apprenticeship in M&E services maintenance
Full driving licence
Ideally 17th Edition
Gas Safe certified
- Significant experience ideally gained in retail environment
- Understanding of commercial M&E service technologies
- HVAC knowledge
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- To ensure effective written and verbal communication of all critical corporate and operational M&E issues within the region
- Appreciation of refrigeration systems and the ability to provide visual only inspection
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
For the right candidate a basic salary in the region of £28 - £42k will be on offer plus overtime, call out and excellent benefits including pension and healthcare insurance.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.