|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Quantity Surveying|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000.00 per annum|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor required for an independent and progressive construction consultancy in Manchester City Centre.
Perfect role for any aspiring PQS to be part of small but growing team and in return be exposed to projects valued up to £18 million+ which includes a number of car showrooms, commercial office fit outs and a broad mixture of retail/residential units.
Fantastic role offering a competitive package, a close and supportive team to be apart of and have the one to one development with your APC all QS's need to help gain your MRICS. Not only this, but they care about team moral value and often host a number of social activities throughout the year making it a fun and vibrant team to work with.
- You will be dealing with all aspects of pre contract cost management utilising traditional skills and the latest digital technology.
- While being under management and assisting the Senior QS, you will undertake cost estimating, preparation of tender documents and post contract administration, manage client relationships and service delivery on a project basis.
- You will be able to demonstrate a sound track record of service delivery in the consultancy
- Quantity surveyor who is degree qualified in Quantity Surveying and ideally some experience from a Construction/Property Consultancy background.
- You must demonstrate an ability to undertake measurement from drawings and prepare pre contract cost estimates and are likely to have some recent experience with a PQS.
- You will work well as part of a team and demonstrate good people management skills to support and mentor where required.
- You will have effective client interface skills and experience.
- You will have the necessary ambition and drive to deliver a high quality professional service.
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.