|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Water, Geotechnical & Environmental|
|Salary||Up to £0.00 per annum|
My client currently has vacancies for Geo-Environmental Engineers and Geotechnical Engineers with 4 years' experience to join us in one of their UK office locations (flexible to suit the right candidate).
My client is an established geotechnical and geo-environmental consultancy whose clients include the public sector as well as commercial and residential developers. Also active in both the renewables and rail sectors.
- Preparing geotechnical calculations, drawings, specifications, reports and other project documentation as required in line with company and client requirements as well as national standards and codes of practice;
- Participating in the resolution of technical issues;
- Becoming familiar with, and compliant with, the companies H&S policy and relevant H&S regulations and to promote a culture of awareness within the team;
- Building relationships with Clients on projects Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your Manager;
- BEng/BSc in Engineering Geology or Civil Engineering with a geotechnical bias preferably with a postgraduate degree.
Please contact Sean Kildunne at Calibre Search - Leeds if you would like to discuss this requirement further.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.