This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||South West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Building Surveying|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000.00 per annum|
Looking to speak with intermediate to recently qualified building surveyors who would be keen to join a global and well-respected commercial real estate & investment management practice based in the heart of Bristol.
They have some major commercial projects on the go which you be not only be assisting on but also have the opportunity to lead on multiple schemes offering a full aspect of professional and project management building surveying services.
Fantastic role with the team still in the preliminary stages so you will have quite an influence how the team is run and where it wants to go in the near future. Fantastic package on offer with multiple company benefits and a clear structure in place for any aspiring surveyor wanting to strive up the career ladder in the short term.
- Undertaking building surveys, site inspections and measured surveys
- Drafting plans/sections/elevations on computer aided design software
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects
- MRICS qualified or already working towards such qualification
- Delivery of contract administration services
- Offer a high standard of professional services (dilaps, party wall disputes, defect analysis etc)
- Offer business development involvement (long-term goal)
- Be personable and presentable at all times
- Offer support to the team and support to other surveyors within the Consultancy
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.