This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Quantity Surveying|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000.00 per annum|
A unique role has come about for an ambitious quantity surveyor to join one of the world's leading and most respected commercial real estate & investment management practices.
Based in the heart of Manchester, you will be joining a small but growing cost consultancy and be given full responsibility in offering full pre & post contract services on a number of high spec commercial office fit outs, high rise PRS developments and student accommodation schemes happening across the Northern regions of the UK.
Fantastic package, company benefits and progression on offer to join a leading practice and still be part of close and vibrant cost consultancy team who you will offer support and manage when necessary the two junior surveyors in support with the business development and having close contact with the director of the team.
- BSc or MSc in any form of Quantity Surveying and ideally MRICS qualified or close to working towards such qualification
- Have strong communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Be able to chair meetings and have the leadership skills needed to lead a project team,
- Have exceptional planning and organisation skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple demands
- Previous experience working within a consultancy environment and the ability/wanting to manage/build a team for the practice
- Delivering on Pre & Post Contracts services
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and develop new client contacts and business opportunities.
- Project Management/Employer Agent Services/ on-site travel & inspections
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.