This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||HVAC, Refrigeration, BM - Refrigeration|
|Salary||£32000 - £34000 per annum + Paid trav,OT,Van,Bonus|
Commercial air conditioning and refrigeration engineer paying up to £34,000 salary on 40 hour weeks, for a well established HVAC company with a very low staff turnover.
As the Service Engineer / Senior Service Engineer you will be required to undertake air conditioning and refrigeration repairs and maintenance works on buildings mainly across, but not limited to, the North West and North of England regions.
The equipment our Service Engineers regularly install, maintain and repair are as listed but not limited to…
- DX Split Systems (Mitsubishi / Daikin / MHI / Toshiba / Sanyo etc)
- Multi Splits & VRF Systems (Mitsubishi / Daikin / MHI / Toshiba etc)
- Close Control / CRAC Systems (Airedale / Stulz / Denco / Emerson Liebert etc)
- Cold Store Equipment (Danfoss / Searle / Lu-Ve / Techumseh etc)
- Electrical Enclosure Coolers (Rittal / Maclean / ETA / Schneider etc)
- Packaged Chillers (Airedale / Carrier / Trane / York etc)
- Dry Air Coolers and Adiabatic Coolers
- Air Handling Units and Heat Recovery Ventilation Units
The duties we expect our Service Engineers to undertake entail the following…
- Carrying out all PPMs, repairs and reactive works.
- Commissioning and fault finding.
- Perform F Gas leak checks using leak detector spray and electronic leak detectors.
- Operate and interrogate equipment internal controls and main controllers.
- Perform electrical testing for fault finding using multi meter.
- Able to offer out of hours reactive call outs when necessary / agreed.
- Produce legible and concise engineer report sheets and issue to office in a timely manner.
- All other duties as reasonably required.
The service equipment and tools our Service Engineers must be competent to use are…
- Brazing torch / Oxy Acetylene set
- OFN cylinders and Nitrogen gauge for pressure testing and strength testing
- Refrigerant recovery unit and electronic refrigerant scales
- Refrigerant manifold gauges, vacuum pump and Torr gauge
- Electric multi-meters, leak detectors, temperature meters
- Refrigerant comparators for superheat, sub cooling etc calculations
The qualifications our Service Engineers must have are as follows…
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas accreditation certificate
- PASMA / IPAF or similar (desirable)
- Electrical Isolations Certificate / Essential Electrics Certificate (desirable)
- Construction Site Certification Scheme (CSCS) Health & Safety Card
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- A recognised Air Conditioning or HVAC qualification (desirable)
- Basic IT skills, including using a PDA and sending / receiving emails
- Able to obtain and maintain basic and SC security clearance
- Full UK driving license (no more than 6 points)
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.