This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Quantity Surveying|
|Salary||£32000 - £42000 per annum|
Looking to speak with intermediate to recently qualified Quantity Surveyors who would love the opportunity to join a national and well-established construction consultancy within the heart of Liverpool City Centre.
You will be given the sole responsibility of delivering on a number of high spec social housing schemes as well as being part of large framework agreements which include working in sectors such as healthcare and education across the UK.
Very varied role offering the successful QS a chance to join a successful team of 10+ who all support each other to be the best within the business. You will be offered a competitive package with a company car allowance as well as multiple benefits making it a very rewarding and satisfying role.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and cohesively as part of a team
- The ability to deal/face Clients of all levels and general BD knowledge
- Ability and desire to manage and mentor (when applicable) to the junior staff members.
- Professional presentation, attention to detail and flexibility within all work matters.
- Offering Pre & Post Contract services - Final Accounts/BOQ's/measurements etc
- Employer Agent Services/ on-site travel & inspections.
- MRICS Qualified (not essential) but ideally working/wanting to gain Chartership.
- Commercially minded
- Previous experience working within a construction consultancy environment would be advantageous
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.