This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Civil & Structural|
|Salary||£36000 - £46000 per annum|
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced structural engineer with a minimum of 4-5 years of structural design experience to join a successful, well-established, civil and structural design consultancy-based in Manchester. The consultancy work on a variety of medium to large scale projects and additionally work on projects from inception all the way through to the completion stage. Current project workload includes large scale residential builds, commercial offices, schools, student accommodation and mixed-use buildings. The consultancy is offering a friendly supportive work environment, a competitive salary, pension contribution, flexible work arrangements, onsite parking and discretionary bonus schemes.
The ideal structural engineer for the job will:
- Have gained a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will have a minimum of 4-5 years (or more) consultancy experience
- Ideally you will have experience working on Commercial and Residential buildings
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Previous experience using TEDDS and/or TEKLA would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
- Being local would be a distinct advantage
If you require any more information on this role, or would like to hear of similar opportunities please contact Alice at Calibre Search on 0161 660 2360.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.