This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||South West, UK|
|Sector||HVAC, Refrigeration, BM - Gas / Combustion|
|Salary||Up to £36000.00 per annum + paid trav, OT, van + call out|
A well established, professional building maintenance company are recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out a variety of mechanical maintenance, reactive and PPM works across the Wiltshire area.
They are an employee focused organisation who heavily invest in their workers to ensure their own personal development continues to grow along with the company.
The role will involve traveling around the Wiltshire region servicing, maintaining and repairing a wide range of commercial heating systems in commercial and high end residential properties.
To be considered for this role you will;
- Have 3 years + reactive maintenance and installation of gas experience
- Be able to test own installation / maintenance works
- Be willing and able to travel and have a Full UK Driving Licence
- Be flexible with start and finish times to meet the needs of the client
You should have the following qualifications;
- Commercial & Domestic Certification (in accordance with Gas Safe regulations / standards)
- LPG - Advantageous
- ?OFTEC - Advantageous
- Asbestos Awareness
In return we offer;
- Permanent full-time contract
- Basic salary up to £36,000
- Call out - 1 in 7
- company pension
- company van + fuel card
- company mobile phone and tablet
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking company that look after their staff and invest heavily in their staff.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.