This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Architecture & Planning|
|Salary||£18000 - £25000 per annum|
Position: Architectural Technician
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
I'm looking to speak with Architectural Technicians based in the Lancashire for a massive opportunity to work in north Preston. A well-established design and build construction practice are currently looking to further expand into the market. Work is currently extremely busy and the addition of two new Architectural technicians. This is an ideal time to join the company due to the rate of expansion, promotions from within are common with the company.
You will be working as part of the in-house architectural design and delivery team comprising an Architectural Design Manager and a number of Architectural Technologists. Providing designs for small-to-medium sized projects ranging from 500k - £5 Million, taken from concept through to construction. The projects are primarily in the sports and leisure sector with the team predominantly designing and delivering sports hall buildings with ancillary facilities.
The team use a BIM approach across high profile projects using the latest technologies. You will be a confident communicator, able to adapt to challenges across a multitude of projects. You will also be able to create and maintain good working relationships with the design and construction teams.
- Minimum 1 year working in industry post-University degree or equivalent
- Experience using Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Good knowledge of Building Regulations and other industry regulatory guidance
- Experience producing working drawings for architectural projects
- Capable of working as part of a team under guidance from more senior members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to apply for the role, please apply now or contact Lucas Anderson, Calibre Search Manchester.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.