|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Site Engineering / Land SurveyingConstruction, Property & Consulting - Construction Management|
|Salary||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
Site Agent - Leeds - Civil Engineering/Rail
A successful and established contractor based in Leeds is looking to recruit an experienced civil engineering Site Agent / Manager to work on schemes within a rail environment.
This is a position which offers plenty of scope for progression as they are rapidly expanding their civil engineering division with secured framework schemes as well as one off tendered work within general civil engineering as well as rail/
We are eager to speak with Managers for a strong civil engineering background with a ranging experience of delivering schemes up to £1.5 million as site based number 1.
- To deliver a variety of civil engineering schemes safely to time and budget.
- Management of day to day site activities
- Ultimate responsibility for Health and Safety on site
- Accurate completion of relevant documentation
- Supervision of directly employed labour and sub contractors
- Build report with end users and clients
- Hire and off hire of plant and materials
- Identification of variations and additional works
- Liaison with Contracts Director.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.