|Sector||Marketing - Research, Insight & Analysis|
|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Job Ref||MJF - 14707|
A well-established market research agency are looking for an experienced Data Executive with experience of survey scripting to join their team. It is a highly successful company, winning major client accounts and also recognition in the research industry. The data team performs as well as any in the industry and this is an opportunity to take your career to the next level.
The role needs a Data Executive with a minimum of 2 years experience (but hopefully 3 or 4) in a data-focussed environment fulfilling duties similar to below.
- Checking validity of data
- Scripting phone, web and tablet surveys using market research scripting software.
- Conception and implementation of efficiency improving techniques
- Checking the routing logic, appearance and usability prior to handing over a link to the Project Manager
- Modifying web templates in HTML & CSS
- Exporting and formatting data to ensure it meets a client's requirement
- Producing data tables to client supplied data specs
- Producing data tables including statistical analysis using software such as SPSS
To be considered you will need;
- Survey scripting experience (e.g. Askia, Nebu, Confirmit)
- Data processing experience (e.g. Snap, SPSS, Quantum, QPSMR Insight)
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and/or MS Access
- Good problem solving skills and a keen eye for detail
This is an opportunity to develop your data and technical skills in a fun and rewarding environment. An excellent benefits package will also be provided.
If this sounds like the next role for you please submit your details in the usual fashion.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.