|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||Marketing - Research, Insight & Analysis|
|Salary||£11 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
A well-established Manchester-based data agency are looking for an experienced Data Processor / Survey Scripting Executive to join their team. It is a highly successful company, winning major client accounts and also recognition in the market research industry.
The role needs someone with a minimum of 12 months experience (but hopefully 3 or 4) in a data-focussed environment fulfilling duties similar to below.
- Checking validity of data
- Scripting phone, web and tablet surveys using Askia software.
- Conception and implementation of efficiency improving techniques
- Checking the routing logic, appearance and usability prior to handing over a link to the Project Manager
- Modifying web templates in HTML & CSS
- Exporting and formatting data to ensure it meets a client's requirement
- Producing data tables to client supplied data specs
- Producing data tables including statistical analysis using software such as SPSS
To be considered you will need;
- Survey scripting experience (e.g. Askia, Nebu, Confirmit)
- Data processing experience (e.g. Snap, SPSS, Quantum, QPSMR Insight)
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and/or MS Access
- Good problem solving skills and a keen eye for detail
Desirable skills would be;
- Experience with Python and CSS
This is an opportunity to develop your data and technical skills in a fun and rewarding environment for a top company in South Manchester. An excellent benefits package will also be provided.
If this sounds like the next role for you please submit your details in the usual fashion.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.