|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Building Surveying|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000.00 per annum|
A very independent and niche building consultancy are now looking to bring a intermediate to recently qualified building surveyor to their Liverpool office.
With their recent success, they now have a strong team of 6 and are going from strength to strength within the industry. Such work includes a good mixture of private and public schemes such as Liverpool John Moores University, NHS facilities, high end retail & office fit outs across the North West as well as potential work happening in London.
Those with/close to MRICS qualification would be preferred due to the nature of the work at hand. Perfect role for anyone who wishes to challenge themselves in helping drive the business forward and the chance to become a key and influential member within the team.
- Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations
- Supervision of building work on site
- Working towards APC or MRICS qualified already
- Previous experience working within a Consultancy environment
- Commercially focused
- Confident in client facing/looking to build/maintain relationships
- Analytical mind and presentable
- Personable and able to work within a team and work solely when needed
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Haycastle at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.