Senior Structural Engineer
|Location||Liverpool , Liverpool|
|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Civil & Structural|
|Salary||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
Currently recruiting for a well-respected and family-owned multidisciplinary company specialising in design services to a range of medium to large house builders and developers in the north-west. The consultancy is currently looking for a confident senior engineer, with a minimum of 4 years' experience, to join and strengthen the existing structures team and lead a team of graduate engineers. The ideal candidate requires:
- Mini-piling, vibro ground improvement, traditional footings, retaining walls and raft foundations.
- NHBC and British Standards
- Proficient use of TEDDS and CADS software.
- Conversant with typical low-rise construction detailing including waterproofing/gas membranes and precast flooring/stairs.
- Element design in reinforced concrete, structural steel, load bearing masonry and timber.
- The ability to multi-task.
- At least 2 years design experience with national house builders.
- Structural surveys, reports and condition surveys.
The position will primarily be office based, however will also involve site visits, therefore the ideal candidate needs to have a valid UK driving license.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving consultancy, so if you're interested in this role and want more information, please contact Alice at Calibre Search on 0161 660 2360.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.