|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Quantity Surveying|
|Salary||£22000 - £28000.00 per annum|
A niche and independent property practice are now looking to speak with intermediate Quantity Surveyors to join their small QS team in Preston.
They operate on a national scale delivering on a number of projects which involve a good mixture with housing associations and private commercial developers. You will be given the responsibility to not just assist the senior QS but to also lead on a number of schemes as the practice are always keen to develop their junior staff.
They are offering a generous package with company benefits whilst also offering first class APC support as they understand and recognise for any aspiring Quantity surveyor, becoming MRICS is a priority.
- Quantity surveyor who is degree qualified in Quantity Surveying and 1-2 years experience from a Construction/Property background.
- You must demonstrate an ability to undertake measurement from drawings and prepare pre contract cost estimates and are likely to have some recent experience with a PQS.
- You will work well as part of a team and demonstrate good people management skills to support and mentor where required.
- You will have effective client interface skills and experience.
- You will have the necessary ambition and drive to deliver a high quality professional service.
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Haycastle at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.