|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Construction Management|
|Salary||£46000.00 - £56000.00 per annum|
If you are an experienced and diverse residential Site Manager looking for a new challenge with a reputable main contractor then look no further.
This role is perfect for a Site Manager who is looking for a permanent position with a reputable contractor within the residential sector.
What will you be working on?
Well the client are specialist's within new build housing developments ranging from high end bespoke developments consisting of a dozen plots to large housing sites.
So what do we need from you??
As an experienced site manager you will have the following skills/attributes and qualifications:
- Relevant experience in new build housing
- Personable with great customer service skills
- IT literate (Microsoft office)
- SMSTS (Site Manager Safety Training Scheme)
- First Aid
- Time served in a trade or HNC/HND (equivalent) in construction management
- Be prepared to go the extra mile in order to get the project completed on time and to budget
What will you get in return? The client are a strong believer in employee development and are renowned for investing in their Site Managers. You will receive not only a competitive financial package but clear cut career path.
If this is you then what are you waiting for?
Apply now or contact Sam Sykes in the Leeds office for more info.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.