|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Civil & Structural|
|Salary||£38000 - £43000 per annum + Pension + Benefits|
National Civil/Structurall engineering consultancy with a worldwide reputation require a Senior/Principal Structural Engineer to join their developing building structures team in central Manchester, situated close to the Northern Quarter. My client has a substantial portfolio including some of the UK's most iconic structures in several sectors including Stadia, Healthcare and Education.
They are looking to recruit an ambitious senior structural engineer to develop and lead a team of structural engineers and graduates on projects based in the UK including a large city centre redevelopment, stadia, healthcare and schools. £150 million worth of Heathrow Airport extension also, some very exciting and quirky schemes.
* Work competently on an independent basis in conjunction with other design teams.
* Ability to develop client relationship
* Prepare and take responsibility for concept and preliminary engineering solutions for detail design.
* Prepare Technical Specifications.
* Mentor and assist graduates.
* A minimum of 6 years design experience on medium to large scale buildings.
* Chartered or approaching a membership of a professional institution.
* Extensive design experience in a variety of building materials and sectors.
* Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline.
* Post-graduate degree or Masters qualified ideally.
* Chartered or Approaching Chartership with an engineering body.
This role will give you the Senior Structural Engineer the responsibility to lead and manage projects of over £40million worth of project value, the Senior Structural Engineer will be expected to lead a team of less experience engineers and technicians and help them along the projects but will also give you the autonomy to lead your own projects too.
If this is something that could possibly be of interest to you then please do not hesitate to give me a call on 0121 796 0117 and ask for Charlie.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.