|Area||South East, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Water, Geotechnical & Environmental|
|Salary||£40000.00 - £550000 per annum|
I am looking to speak with a Senior EIA Consultant for an exciting new opportunity that has just come available in central London (Wimbledon) area for an international consultancy to work on major urban regeneration projects throughout London.
You will have the opportunity to help project manage and deliver all aspects of the projects from business development, team mentoring and project delivering on a commercial and technical side. Ideally, I am looking for a Senior EIA Consultant with extensive experience in tall buildings and/or large-scale brownfield development although other experience is welcome.
Your day to day responsibilities will surround management and technical delivery of projects including Scoping Reports, Produce Environmental Statement (ES) Chapters, and Non-Technical Summaries. You will also analyse data effectively and carry out desk-based studies and site visits when required.
Requirements for a Senior EIA Consultant
- You will have a good first degree and ideally a second degree in an appropriate environmental discipline.
- Ideally, you will have chartered status with a relevant professional body or demonstrate you are working towards this status.
- Extensive EIA experience within the UK
- Project management experience on major EIA urban regeneration projects
- Client management and business development
If you require anymore information, please contact Cory Taylor at Calibre Search Manchester.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.