|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Building Surveying|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000.00 per annum|
A fantastic position has recently come available for any intermediate to senior level building surveyors to join a highly respected property practice in the Carlisle area. This practice specialise mostly across the private residential, heritage and commercial sectors offering full scale services in building surveying, CDM and project management across the Cumbria region.
You will be able to show a good understanding of building pathology whilst offering a professional attitude to all their clientele.
You will be given a competitive package with a number of company benefits whilst having full flexibility with your working hours with the practice very pro work/life balance. Very much a team of surveyors who are family orientated who all very driven and motivated to deliver a high level service.
- Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations
- Supervision of building work on site
- Working towards your APC or MRICS qualified already
- Previous experience working within a Consultancy environment
- Commercially focused
- Confident in client facing/looking to build/maintain relationships
- Analytical mind and presentable
- Personable and able to work within a team and work solely when needed
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Haycastle at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.