|Area||South West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Project Management|
|Salary||£40000 - £55000.00 per annum|
Very prestigious project management position has come about for a global and leading Real Estate & Investment Management practice in Bristol.
Current team consists of a strong team of 10 Project Managers with a variety of experience in engineering, quantity surveying and building surveying backgrounds. Such experiences in these would be welcomed as well as those from a strictly consultancy/construction PM background.
Such projects you will be involved in straight away will include two massive new build projects which are a mixture of PRS and office block developments across Bristol on behalf of regional developers and investors. This role will also offer you a variety of sector work which includes two universities and student accommodation blocks happening across South West region.
Very unique opportunity for anyone wanting to join a very established team who all support and help develop each other to be the best within the business. Strong skills in networking/client facing would also be advantageous for this particular position.
This practice are open to those currently assistant/intermediate level and also those recently qualified and wanting to develop themselves further with one of the leading and biggest commercial real estate practice.
- Conduct feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation etc
- Interview and select contractors for tendering or negotiation, evaluate tenders received and appoint contractor
- Inspect and monitor the construction works with regard to quality and conformity to agreed specifications and drawings
- Prepare regular reports to clients on all aspects of the project including progress, programme, costs, risks and quality management
- Client liaising and chairing meetings throughout the project life cycle
- Ideally having relevant qualifications being MRICS chartered or through professional route in Associate of RICS/MCIOB
- Previous construction/property consultancy experience as a Project Manager or Building Surveyor would also be essential
- Being presentable at all times and generating/containing business development
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Haycastle at Calibre Search.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.