This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000.00 per annum|
My Client are a Nationwide General Practise Consultancy who offer a number of services which include lease advisory, commercial valuation, residential valuation and development appraisals. A role has recently come available for a Senior RICS registered Valuation Surveyor to join their competitive, small but vibrant team in Manchester.
Excellent time to join this practise with a number of high profile properties to manage and value across the board valuing airport terminals, industrial units, hotels and commercial offices across the UK with even more pipeline in the making. Those with an ambition to help grow the team and develop the business further would be welcomed and in return be rewarded with a competitive salary and multiple benefits/bonuses as rewarding hard work is a key factor for this practise.
- Inspect, undertake research and prepare valuations adopting appropriate methods and techniques
- Provide valuations and related advice on a range of properties across the industry and liaise with key clientele directly
- Liaise with clients to ensure accuracy of information
- Develop and maintain business/client relationships
- Assist the team in all matters
- Provides valuation advice to clients based on thorough sector and market knowledge for loan security, due diligence, financial reporting, tax and transaction support purposes
- MRICS qualified or working towards such qualification
- Team player
- Confident in client facing roles
- Previous experience working within a Real Estate/GP Surveying environment
- knowledge of L&T law
- Excellent usage skills of Microsoft packages
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search. Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.