|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Civil & Structural|
|Salary||£27500 - £35000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer with experience within Roads and Drainage design in Norwich. I am looking for an experienced Civil Engineer within Roads & Drainage to work on large Commercial & Residential developments across the UK.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside chartered engineers on developments up to 300 plots, on the Roads & Sewers design for some of the UK's biggest house builders, Commercial developments and Highways schemes. This consultancy has a team of experienced engineers that are looking for somebody to join a close team who want to learn and be trained directly off Chartered Directors.
You will be joining a national consultancy who specialise in Civil / Structural & Geotechnicial Engineering who are respected throughout the UK.
* 2:1 or above at BSc, BEng, MEng or Masters (or equivalent)
* Experience within Drainage Design (s38/278/106)
* Working knowledge of computer drafting systems
* Must have an aptitude and an appetite for Civil design.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient with spreadsheet, word processing, and standard office software
If you require anymore information on this role, or would like to hear of similar opportunities please contact Jake Finch at Calibre Search, Leeds. Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.