This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Quantity Surveying|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000.00 per annum|
My client are a very niche Consultancy who would be interested in speaking to Senior Quantity Surveyors to join their small but exciting and expanding team in Leamington Spa. This role would ideally be for those who have a keen interest and previous experience in measurement work and producing/taking off bills of quantities.
Wide range of projects to work on in sectors such as; healthcare, leisure centres, residential and education schemes predominantly based round the west midlands. If you're looking for a new challenge and have an ambition to help grow the business further and confident in client facing and developing new business, this role could certainly be for you.
- Ideally, have BSc Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or relevant degree
- Post qualification experience working within a Construction/Property Consultancy
- Professionally qualified MRICS or wish to gain such qualification in the near future
- The ability to communicate effectively to people of all levels
- Delivering on Pre & Post Contracts. Cost Management on all reports
- Project Management/Employer Agent Services/ on-site travel & inspections
- Cost Estimates and measurements
- Taking off Bills of Quantities
- Wanting to develop the business further and become a key member within the team
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search. Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.