This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Building Surveying|
|Salary||£21000 - £27000.00 per annum|
Well Respected Building Consultancy is looking to speak to Assistant to Intermediate Building Surveyors round the Preston area. This role will involve project managing and carrying out general building surveying duties on all their high profile schools and academies all based round the North West.
The client will ideally be looking for a building surveyor with a consultancy background preferably degree qualified in Building Surveying and working towards their chartership through the APC or alternatively the professional route/CIOB.
Main Duties and Requirements:
- Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all their projects.
- Carry out building and measured surveys and preparing schedules of dilapidations
- Proven building surveying experience working within a consultancy environment with sound Project Management experience.
- Analyse and report on building defects and offering CDM advice and supporting the Principle designer
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications.
- Advise clients of their options and propose an appropriate strategy together with involvement of the client as required and carry out the service to achieve the strategy
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.