This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Architecture & Planning|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
Job Title: Head of Design for Developer
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Calibre Search are recruiting for an Architect to join one of the regions fastest growing developers in the Yorkshire region.
Our client predominantly specialises in the conversion and refurbishment of a range of residential and commercial properties and work on a nationwide basis. Business is thriving which has led to the recent expansion, and subsequently an office move to brand new headquarters in South Leeds early next year.
You will be taking charge of a small team of designers, and tasked growing the design division, and adding to your team the company progresses. You will be tasked with the design and management of several new developments, predominantly (but not limited to) listed building conversations and office to residential conversions. This role has fantastic future prospects, so would best suit a driven and ambitious Architect, who is wanting to progress to Director level.
- Must be an ARB and RIBA Chartered Architect.
- Will have extensive experience either in a similar role, or in a Senior Job running position within Architectural Practice.
- Ideally some experience working with Grade II Listed buildings, however this isn't essential.
- Flexibility and drive to work in a fast paced environment, dealing with several projects at any one time.
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
If you have ambitions to work outside traditional architectural consultancy, and are excited at the prospects of working in a fast paced and challenging industry, don't hesitate to apply now or get in touch with Tom Brown in our Leeds office for more information on 0113 234 6047. Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.