|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Building Surveying|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000.00 per annum|
National Property Consultancy is now open to taking on recently qualified to senior building surveyors to join their Commercial team in Manchester city centre. Excellent role to be part of small surveying team but in return have all the benefits of being part of national frameworks and working with exclusive private commercial developers across the UK.
Excellent package and company benefits on offer, perfect role for any building surveyor wanting to join a leading practice and have clear career progression in place working on mostly commercial sector.
The ideal surveyor will have extensive experience in dealing with party wall disputes and dilapidation reports however other experiences will be considered for the right candidate.
- Undertaking building surveys, site inspections and measured surveys
- Drafting plans/sections/elevations on computer aided design software
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects
- Delivery of contract administration services
- Defect analysis work
- Party Wall Matters
- Writing up Dilapidation Reports
- Offer business development involvement (long-term goal)
- Offer support to the team and support to other surveyors within the Consultancy
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search. Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.