This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||HVAC, Refrigeration, BM|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + vehicle, overtime and benefits|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Refrigeration Project Manager to join one of the countries leading refrigeration contractors based in the South of England.
This position is within the Sales & Projects department undertaking commercial HVAC/Refrigeration supply and installation around the country. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role within the Air conditioning & refrigeration industry.
- Carry out site surveys and meetings.
- Design of split multi & VRF/VRV Air conditioning & Ventilation systems including heating and cooling calculations.
- Design of Refrigeration systems including cooling capacity calculations.
- Produce and submit quotations of Air conditioning, Refrigeration and ventilation systems.
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Liaise with manufacturers and clients to design and select appropriate equipment and materials to meet the customers' specification.
- The Management of multiple projects, across the UK, from pre-start meeting through to project handover to client.
- Estimate the cost of equipment, plant, materials and labour required to achieve the project specification and evaluate the prices.
- Liaise and negotiate with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and quantity surveyors.
- Manage and maintain proactive communication with the client.
- Plan and clearly define the required scope of works, project activity, and programme.
- Undertake Health & Safety Risk Assessments, Method Statements, & COSHH Assessments.
- Manage and maintain project documentation in line with Epta UK Quality Standards.
- The control of contract costs against agreed budgets and within project timescales.
- To perform all project administration and to adhere to company compliance procedures.
- Provide leadership and management of installation team personnel, attending site if necessary maintaining regular contact with site operatives.
- Snagging of projects and co - management of project file with administration.
- Organise the procurement of equipment and parts required to complete Installation within budgets..
- Constant communication with the client ensuring projects are executed to the highest standards with installation team and own KPIs being achieved.
- Communication with suppliers and manufacturers at a technical level outlining any product non conformities to the administration department.
- Authorise invoices related to projects.
- Produce reports to outline and define financial and programme performance.
- Achieve forecast profitability.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in refrigeration project management
- Capable of hands on problem solving with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, e-mail telephone.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Commercial awareness.
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental issues.
- HVACR design.
- Process driven
- Relevant Refrigeration certification i.e. city & guilds in refrigeration, 2079 & Co2 experience.
- IT skills, Microsoft project, including excel, word and handheld mobile devises
For the right candidate a basic salary circa £40,000 will be on offer plus a company vehicle, overtime and excellent benefits.
This will be working remotely covering work across the South of England including London, Kent and Hampshire. Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.