|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Highways Transportation & Rail|
|Salary||£15000 - £18000 per annum|
- Small in dependant consultancy working in a public transport / highway engineering sector require a trainee highway/transport technician needed in Wakefield
As a Technician within the Highways Team, your skills and experience will be key to the feasibility, design and supervision of highways, transport maintenance and improvement schemes.
You will ideally have experience of some of the following:
* application of the Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works;
* awareness of CDM 2015 and the duties of the post-holders;
* awareness of the philosophy and practice of Health and Safety in civil engineering design and construction;
* drawing preparation using AutoCAD or similar software;
* fluent spoken and written English;
* IT literate.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.