This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Quantity Surveying|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000.00 per annum|
A very progressive cost and project management consultancy are interested in speaking to senior quantity surveyors round the Chester area. Offering a full range of pre and post contract services, this role will entail you to be in charge of a number of high profile private commercial, residential and affordable housing development schemes across the North West, North Wales and Staffordshire area. Those with previous experience in these sectors would be ideal however other experiences will certainly be considered as long as you have the right attitude and QS knowledge.
As well working in a number of other sectors, this role will allow you to exceed in your development and offer flexibility and career progression due to the nature and work ethos this practice value for all their employees.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and cohesively as part of a team
- The ability to deal/face Clients of all levels and general BD knowledge
- Professional presentation, attention to detail and flexibility within all work matters.
- Offering Pre & Post Contract services - Final Accounts/BOQ's/measurements etc
- Project Management/Employer Agent Services/ on-site travel & inspections.
- MRICS Qualified (not essential) but ideally working/wanting to gain Chartership.
- Previous experience working within a construction consultancy environment
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.