This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Quantity Surveying|
|Salary||£23000 - £30000.00 per annum|
Assistant to intermediate Quantity Surveyor required for an independent consultancy based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. Perfect role for any aspiring PQS to be part of small but growing team but in return be exposed to only working on a number of commercial, residential and retail projects whilst having first hand APC support to gain your chartership.
Fantastic role offering a competitive package, a close and supportive team and multiple career paths to even go down a more project management route if wanted.
- Have strong communication (both written and verbal) skills and an interpersonal style that enables you to flourish in a direct client facing role
- Be able to chair meetings and have the leadership skills needed to lead a project team, which may sometimes include managing conflict and resolving complex issues
- Have exceptional planning and organisation skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple demands
- Be able to work independently, make sensible judgments and decisions, and take responsibility for doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- To assist in the management of the delivery of all pre & post contract services, comprising dealing with cost variances and associated change control processes, conducting valuation processes, carrying out cost checks, producing regular cost reports, negotiating and agreeing final accounts.
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.