This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Construction ManagementConstruction, Property & Consulting - Project Management|
|Salary||£47500.00 - £57500.00 per annum|
Civil engineering Project Manager - to £57500 + Package - Yorkshire
Our client is a successful medium sized Civil Engineering Contracting Company with an enviable reputation both in the locally in Yorkshire and Nationally.
They have regional offices in Scotland, North West, Yorkshire and the South.
Recent Schemes out the North West Regional office include: Construction of a dual carriageway, Bulk earthworks and excavations, enabling works, Section 278 and Section 38 works, Reinforced Concrete Structures, parkland construction and landscaping as well as some sub station construction.
Operating out of a regional office based near Leeds you will be responsible for a variety of civil engineering schemes throughout the region up to the value of £15 million.
You should have demonstrable experience of:
- Delivering large civil engineering projects as site based number 1.
- You should be at ease liaising with clients, consultants and statutory authorities.
- Write and amend Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Effectively write construction plans
- Liaise closely with commercial team to identify variations
- Have a working knowledge of NEC contracts
- Forecasting Resources required to deliver schemes
- In depth knowledge of Health and Safety
Your role as Project Manager will be to lead a scheme from day one through to completion being responsible for a site team including, Engineers, General Foreman, Quantity Surveyor and Site Manager and reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager.
Projects are throughout the Northern Region, with current schemes in Leeds, Doncaster, Hull and Harrogate.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.