This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Quantity Surveying|
|Salary||£32000 - £40000.00 per annum|
My Client are a Specialised Construction Consultancy who are looking to take on an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a strong construction consultancy background for their North Lancashire office. This role offers a clear career structure in place which will provide you to become a key member within a small practise but will offer you more responsibility for the business and it's future plans and directions This role offers you to handle all cost consultancy matters on a wide range of private education, healthcare and office block schemes (worth up to £7 million). This role is ideally for someone who would want a team built around them and to establish their QS services even more.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or relevant degree.
- Post qualification experience working within a Construction/Property Consultancy.
- Professionally qualified MRICS or working towards such qualification ideally.
- Good leadership and management skills
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Management qualities.
- Delivering on Pre & Post Contracts (JCT/NEC), Cost Management on all reports.
- Contract admin, dealing with tenders
- Project Management/Employer Agent Services
- Feasibility reports
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search. Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.