This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Construction Management|
|Salary||£20.00 per hour|
My client is a reputable commercial and retail refurbishment contractor. They undertake a multitude of different projects. As a business they have seen continuous growth since their inception in the early 2000's and have worked on some truly exciting and pioneering projects.
As a result of their exponential growth my client are looking for an experienced Finishing Foreman to run a very high end luxury apartment refurbishment .The ideal candidate will have experience in managing similar projects with anything up to 50 trade's personnel on site.
As the Finishing Foreman your main duties will be to manage the finishing aspects of rooms, snagging, organising sub-contractors to carry out the works to a high standard.
* Work alongside Site Manager & Site Team
* Responsible for ensuring that trades and subcontractors complete works to a high standard to completion
* Prepare necessary snag lists
* Delegating/Managing trades and sub-contractors
* Maintaining and promoting Health & Safety and environmental standards (EQS)
* Liaise with other department managers and other members of the construction team
* Reporting to the Site Manager on Health & Safety, site logistics, progression of work
* Strong construction and M&E knowledge
* Main contract experience (advantageous)
* 5+ years in a similar role
* Enthusiastic & self-motivated approach
Strong commercial awareness
Full UK Driving Licence