|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Water, Geotechnical & Environmental|
|Salary||£30000.00 - £50000 per annum|
An Intermediate to Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer has come available for medium sized engineering consultancy situated in SE1 with a national presence that has a project portfolio that boasts some of the UK's most prestigious private development, property and transportation schemes.
You will have the chance e to sit under the Geo-Environmental office lead and help him deliver projects on a technical basis whilst helping to mentor the Junior Geo-Environmental Engineers in the central London office.
Your main responsibilities will include technical delivery of Geo-Environmental & Geotechnical ground investigations whilst project, technical and financial management. You will be processing technical reports on a Geo-Environmental / Geotechnical interpretive, remedial, risk assessments and validation basis as well as delivering the conceptional site models.
Ideally you will have mentoring duties to the junior Geo-Environmental Engineers in the central London office.
- Degree in Geology or Environmental Science whilst obtaining an MSc
- Chartered or approaching Chartered Engineer status
- At least 3 years within a UK Geo-Environmental, contaminated land or Geotechnical consultancy.
- Extensive experience of Phase I Desk Study and Phase II and III ground Investigations
- Strong interpretive report writing skills on a contaminated land, remedial and/or geotechnical basis.
If you would like to know more on this role, please contact Cory Taylor on the Calibre Search Manchester telephone number.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.