This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||North West, UK|
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Water, Geotechnical & Environmental|
|Salary||£32000.00 - £42000 per annum|
My client is an international consultancy that specialise in all areas of Environmental, Civil and Structural Engineering that delivers schemes that boasts some of the UK's and international's most prestigious projects within the transport, maritime, power, water and waste sectors.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer with a drive to work on large complex prestigious projects within the UK and internationally.
I am looking to speak with a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer that holds the technical expertise which will enable them to deliver a project through all of the phases of contaminated land and remediation. It will be expected that you have had extensive Geo-Environmental Engineering experience within ideally within the power, water and transportation sector although this is not essential.
The role will involve technically leading and coordinating a rang of Geo-Environmental projects from Phase 1 through to remediation / validation stages. Activities such as preliminary risk assessments generic and quantitative risk assessments for human health, controlled waters and ground gas, interpretative reporting, development of remedial strategies and the design of site characterisation studies including monitoring strategies and the production of specifications and bill of quantities.
Qualifications, experience and capabilities
- A first degree and/or MSc in a related discipline and have at least 6 year's relevant experience within Geo-Environmental Engineering, contaminated land and remediation;
- Chartered status in a recognised professional organisation;
- Contaminated Land Risk assessment software and methodologies;
- Demonstrable experience and ability to prepare Geo-Environmental / Geotechnical Preliminary Risk Assessments, Factual and Interpretative Assessments;
- Remediation techniques and strategies to add value;
- Knowledge and experience of the CL:AIRE Definition of Waste whilst Produce/check of follow up DQRA as required
- Full UK Valid driving licence
If you would like to know more on this role, please do not hesitate to contact Cory Taylor on the Calibre Search Manchester telephone number.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.