This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Project Management|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
My Client are a Global leading Multi-Discipline Consultancy who are looking to take on Project Managers with extensive knowledge working within a Real Estate & Property environment. Based in the heart of Nottingham, this role will offer you the chance not only to be part of a very successful team but also the chance to manage high profile accounts and delivery on a range of commercial, healthcare and education new build & refurb projects across the UK.
Those with previous experience working within a Property Consultancy would be ideal, especially those with previous Building Surveying/Quantity Surveying positions although other experiences similar will be considered.
- Management of projects both pre and post-contract
- Business development
- Provide support on major project management deliveries
- Contract admin, preparation of tenders, using NEC3/JCT Contracts.
- To ensure that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets
- Manage and offer support and guidance to the Junior Surveyors/Project Managers
- Ideally (not essential) MRICS/MCIOB Status with project management BSc degree or similar.
- Used to working within the Property/Construction Consultancy environment.
- Can handle projects in the multi-million value and carry out full cost, risk and value management.