|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Project Management|
|Salary||£45000 - £60000.00 per annum|
Senior Project Manager required for one of the UK's leading Real Estate & Investment Management Consultancies in Manchester. A massive incentive has been instructed to fund and build a fresh and fully developed project management team to work alongside their building consultancy team to enhance their services across the North West.
You will be reporting directly to the Director and handling numerous high profile commercial schemes offering a full range of project management services for all their clientele.
Such work will include new build, refurbishment and fit out work on a number of projects including mostly medium/high rise PRS, student accommodation, office units, shopping centre & retail developments. Fantastic opportunity to join a practice who only deals with major work making this role very rewarding and challenging for any aspiring project manager wanting to work with the best within the business.
- Conduct feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation etc
- Interview and select contractors for tendering or negotiation, evaluate tenders received and appoint contractor
- Inspect and monitor the construction works with regard to quality and conformity to agreed specifications and drawings
- Prepare regular reports to clients on all aspects of the project including progress, programme, costs, risks and quality management
- Client liaising and chairing meetings throughout the project life cycle
- Ideally having relevant qualifications being MRICS chartered or through professional route in Associate of RICS/MCIOB
- Previous construction/property consultancy experience as a Project Manager or Building Surveyor would also be essential
- Being presentable at all times and generating/containing business development
- Wanting to develop the PM team further in the practices long term plans
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search. Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.