This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Construction, Property & Consulting - Water, Geotechnical & Environmental|
|Salary||£32000.00 - £45000 per annum|
I am on the lookout for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer that wants to develop their career and take on more responsibility to help grow and build your own team within the office. You will have the chance to manage and lead small to large scale Geotechnical projects crossing several sectors.
You will have the chance to help lead the delivery of Geotechnical Projects through from Ground and site investigations through to preliminary design so therefor should be able to demonstrate strong technical, commercial and project management capabilities.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Managing various ground and site investigation contracts including the production of interpretive reports
- Checking technical reports related to Geotechnical engineering
- Design and Supervision of site investigation works and projects
- Providing technical expertise within Ground investigations when necessary.
- Delivery of Geotechnical interpretive reports (foundation recommendations, bearing capacity / calculations etc).
- Manage projects to meet both commercial and technical requirements and delivering appropriate solutions wherever necessary
- Typically, 4+ years' experience
- Bachelors and/or Master's degree in geology/civil engineering or a related environmental subject
- Practical geotechnical/engineering geologist experience within a UK Consultancy
- Excellent Geotechnical interpretive knowledge.
- Knowledge of contaminated land and planning legislation an advantage.
- Good project management and report writing skills
If you require any more information on this role, please contact Cory on the Calibre Search - Manchester Telephone number.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.