We’ve all experienced a bit of writer's block when writing a resignation letter, staying polite and conveying why you are leaving without burning any bridges can be tricky. Well, these very creative individuals took the template resignation letter and ripped it into pieces…
1. The Software nerd who is unlikely to be asking for a reference
2. Edible resignation letter… making losing your employee a little bitterSWEET
3. This theatre worker seems to have been a bit dramatic (No we will not stop with these fantastic puns)
4. We really hope he's not going into a job in graphic design….
5. This manager seems to have been lucky to have had any staff to begin with!
6. Who needs an explanation why you’re leaving if you can draw a dinosaur like that
7. Some people just spend too much time playing video games and not enough time working
8. We think this is a fantastic decision and have already applied for the position of First Officer…